3D Route Builder is a powerful GPS editor for fine grain control over paths directly in Google Earth. These can then be either built from scratch or based on existing KML/KMZ, GPX or Garmin Training Center TCX. They can then be retraced at scalable real time speed.
- Fine grain, live control over 3D paths in Google Earth - compliments the built-in Path Editor
- Google Earth embedded in 3D Route Builder
- Edit and build paths - modify or create from scratch accurate GPS and Garmin data sets with altitude and time-stamps
- Import, edit or create time-stamps including selective re-scaling and nudging
- Synchronize with video (e.g. helmet cam recordings)
- Playback routes in real time with helicopter tracking
- Get altitude and location data from Google Earth (Altitude Filler / Extract Altitude / Elevation)
- Adjust altitude and location of one or more points in centimeter increments
- View altitude profile against distance
- View altitude profile against time (Plus Version Only)
- Correct barometric drift
- Smoothing of altitude profiles
- Import KML/KMZ, GPX or Garmin Training Center TCX
- Export data as GPS Exchange Format (GPX), Google Earth (KML, KMZ), Garmin (CRS or TCX), Salite (Mountain Pass profile format), (Customizable) Comma Separated Values, and Pro-Cycling Manager XML format
- Edit and save your existing GPX, KML/KMZ, Garmin TCX files. Move points in location, altitude and time without altering your original file format (Plus Version Only)
- Print data grid
- Build and edit routes on planet Mars
Shareware program for earth-mapping learners of all ages.
Useful application very similar to Goggle Earth.
ArchiCAD users can publish their designs to the world.
Designed to extract the features of KML/KMZ files.